Nearly a year after going down to the local club to see about ADLG ordonnance armies, my one is finally done.
Starting with a selection of mounted and foot knights above, I had visions of playing by Xmas last year 😆, but here's a few snaps of the finished army
Kinda painted various units up in a 'company' colour. This is the blue company - as the only company names I can find for the army are in Russian - so by colour it is. The pavises have decals from Little Big Men Studios.Green and white company is next and made up enough bases of stakes so that each archer can deploy one.Blue and white - the iconic scheme for Burgundians on nearly every piece of box art I could find.
Red and blue - could feasibly be used for WoTRs, and finally, A Flemish company contingent in yellow and hired Italian light horse with crossbows.Have had a nightmare of a time trying to track down 4th Ed. ADLG, with several orders made, only to be told they were out of stock and it was out of print... so why let me order it and list it as in stock???? 😡
This might pose a problem playing a game as I only have 1st Ed, but at least there's enough bases to do two DBA armies of the period 😁
No comments:
Post a Comment